PERIVALE HYDROGEN BUS REFUELLING FACILITY
Cardon Property & Construction was employed as the Principal Contractor to carry out the civils and infrastructure works for the UK’s first Hydrogen Bus Refuelling Facility at Perivale Bus Depot, London.
Working in conjunction with Danish Hydrogen facilitators, NEL Hydrogen,we were tasked with carrying out the supply and installation of NEL’s H2 Station facility at Perivale on behalf of Transport for London and Metroline Bus.
- Demolition of existing outbuildings in the location of the proposed compound
- Formation of Hydrogen Fuelling Trailer Bay Compound
- Formation of Trailer Bay Reinforced Concrete Blast Walls
- Infrastructure to facilitate the installation of the H2Station Facility and Storage Tanks
- New Surface Water Drainage to the compound to tie into existing systems
- Installation of New Substation for power upgrade to the facility
- Installation of Switch Housing
- Formation of New Bus Lay-by area to house H2 Station Dispensers for fuelling of Hydrogen Buses
- Design, Supply and Installation of Sheet Piled Retaining Walls
- Soft Landscaping Works
- Newly configured entrance area to bus depot including new fencing
- Supply and Installation of Lightning Protection Facility to Compound
- Supply and Installation of Incoming Submain and new External Lighting